[Mailman-Developers] Bug in Membership list search?

Peter Lombrozo PLombrozo at veeco.com
Fri Oct 29 20:45:27 CEST 2004

I think I found a bug in Mailman 2.1.5 Membership list search.  When my search hits needs several pages to display the members, a letter list at the top links to the other alphabetical pages.  However, when I hit the letter, it gives me all the members starting with that letter, instead of just the ones meeting the search criteria.  I would need to put in the criteria for each letter.  Is this a known bug, or is there a patch to change this behaviour?  Thanks.

Peter Lombrozo
Plombrozo at veeco.com
Software Engineer