[Mailman-Developers] Timestamps in archive are +1 hr

John.Airey at RNIB.ORG.UK John.Airey at RNIB.ORG.UK
Thu Sep 9 13:55:56 CEST 2004

What's your TZ variable set to? On my solitary Solaris box it's set to "GB".
However, this box isn't running Mailman.

--
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 John.Airey at rnib.org.uk

To truly believe in Evolution requires complete faith that life has no
meaning. Fortunately there are billions of people who aren't that stupid.

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.

those of RNIB.