[Mailman-Developers] VERP and personalization modifications to the headers?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sun Sep 12 20:58:01 CEST 2004

At 1:36 PM -0400 2004-09-12, J C Lawrence wrote:

>  Mailman supports three levels of personalisation: OFF, ON, and FULL.
>  They choose FULL, which in turn created the behaviors you report.  ON
>  may have been a better choice.

	With this list, I think FULL was the correct choice.  This is the
only way you can get the customized footers, etc... that give you
direct links to the appropriate URLs you can click on to manage your
subscriptions, etc....

	My question is not which type of personalization is better.  My
question is why does turning on full personalization result in this
behaviour?

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755