[Mailman-Developers] Customising member options page

Celine Neo rhlinux_neo at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 09:37:45 CEST 2004

Hi, I want to customise the look and feel of the mm
mailing list subscriptions html pages. I have managed
to customise pages that is available under the admin
screen.

For the other pages, for example, members options page
cannot be modified so easily. Correct me if I am
wrong, I need to modify the .py scripts in
Mailman/cgi/ directory and compile it to a binary
program file, just like what is in the current
mailman/cgi-bin directory. How do I modify the .py
files and how do convert it to a binary program file
after the modification?

Pls help. Thanks
Celine