[Mailman-Developers] Please welcome Tokio Kikuchi

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Sep 15 17:39:03 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Please all give a warm welcome to Tokio Kikuchi, who has volunteered to
help clear the backlog of outstanding bugs and patches for Mailman 2.1.
Tokio is a long-time Mailman user and developer -- he has contributed
many excellent patches to Mailman and is the champion for the Japanese
translation.  I greatly appreciate his offer to help, and have given him
permission to make commits to the source code tree.  This will help me
enormously during my current time crunch, and will help free up time to
work on Mailman 3.

Also, please be nice to him!  Bug reports and patches should still
always go through SF and be discussed on this list.

Cheers,