[Mailman-Developers] Please welcome Tokio Kikuchi

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu Sep 16 03:47:30 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Than you Barry for kind introduction. I thought I have more time on
Mailman 2.1 than Barry and getting familiar with the python-mailman
coding style, so I volunteered. I also have duties on my paid job so
please be patient when I have no time. I started to commit minor and
easy bug fixes while you can increase the Priority number of your
bug reports and patches to catch my eyes.

Cheers,

Tokio

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/