[Mailman-Developers] HTML email

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Sun Sep 26 15:12:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

Marci Abraham O'Daffer wrote:

> I am having a hard time understanding how mm handles HTML mail. I
> realize the digest pretty much trashes it, and the archive does not
> preserve it, but is there any way to make either of them behave so that
> the end user has a digest or an archive that is more readable?

Try upgrading to the latest CVS. It now includes my patch on Scrubber.py
to fix problems. Also, you may want to set
ARCHIVE_HTML_SANITIZER = 3
in mm_cfg.py to correctly display the scrubbed HTML archive.
You can get the latest CVS for the Release_2_1-maint by
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mailman \
       co -r Release_2_1-maint mailman

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/