[Mailman-Developers] in-reply-to problem

Karthikeyan karthikeyan.shankar at cybernetsoft.com
Wed Sep 29 07:31:53 CEST 2004

Thanks,

but i need to give a solution in the mailman, as the other party would
not want o fine tune theie lotus notes.

I need this from any of you.

Can i please have the architectural flow of how the .py programs are
being called.

like which .py calls sends the mail and which therads it. I am trying to
analyse whether i can add one header myself. but dunno where to try coz
the .py are vast

Thanks a lot.