[Mailman-Developers] XHTML Compliant Web UI - 2.1.6 Patch

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:31:59 CEST 2005

I have just uploaded a patch that will make the web UI for MM 2.1.6rc1
XHTML 1 strict compliant. This patch allows for some CSS formatting as well.

I have tried to make all the pages compliant, but I may have missed
some combinations of pages and options, so if you find some that
aren't compliant, please let me know which page isn't compliant and
under which circumstances it's not.

It it patch 1160353 in the Sourceforge Mailman patch repository.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1160353&group
_id=103&atid=300103

If anyone has any feedback on it, I'd love to hear it,since this is my
first attempt at something like this.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"