[Mailman-Developers] DomainKeys support

Nadim Shaikli shaikli at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 08:04:06 CEST 2005

I've noticed of late that emails sent by yahoo users that get relayed
by mailman end-up without the domainkey header entry [1] and thus in
various yahoo users' bulk (ie. spam) folder.  Is there anything that
can be done to remedy this issue ?  Can a site's mailman application
add a locally qualified domainkey entry header (or keep the original
entry as-is) ?  If so, how and/or is there a place I can read more
about this (didn't see any mention in the FAQ).

[1] http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Regards,

 - Nadim