[Mailman-Developers] Spam/Scam button

JC Dill lists05 at equinephotoart.com
Thu Dec 15 19:47:59 CET 2005

Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> While agreeing that MM is not really a good spam control place, my life
> would be made easier if:-
>       * Marking a message as spam killed all other messages sent by the
>         same sender address to that and all other lists currently
>         awaiting moderation.
>       * Marking a message as spam killed all other messages sent with
>         the same subject to that and all other lists currently awaiting
>         moderation.

If this marking is taking place within the mailman admin webpage
structure, this could be accomplished by providing checkboxes for each
of these actions, and the default setting would be to have those boxes
pre-checked so that when you click the button, those actions happen.
The setting should be changeable within the mailman configuration so
that one or both of these boxes are not pre-checked if desired by that
mailman admin.

jc