[Mailman-Developers] [OT] mailman-devel mbox/maildir - download

Martin Mewes mm at mewes.tv
Wed Feb 2 21:17:24 CET 2005

Hi folks,

I am new to this list and need to start with a a one time ever off-topic
post to this list.

As mailman-devel does not provide the full mbox-archive for download I
kindly ask if someone can provide me with a tar of the posts up to one
year back in time from now.

This would make things easier for me to read and understand the
background here instead of browsing the searchable archive online.

Sorry for any inconvinience if any ...

bis dahin/kind regards

Martin Mewes

--
Hi. I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your
PC for my response.