[Mailman-Developers] Patch 1107169: Re-use member_moderation_notice for generic_nonmember_action

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Feb 5 11:25:12 CET 2005

Folks,

	I asked a couple of questions about this a while back, and got a
bit of help that allowed me to develop a patch, which I've now had on
SourceForge for a while (see
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1107169&group_id=103&atid=300103>).

	However, I haven't heard any further commentary on this.  I'm not
a programmer in any language, especially Python, but I hope that I've
been able to at least hack something together without causing too
much collateral damage.  Feedback would be appreciated.

	Tokio -- can I get you to take a look at this and consider it for
inclusion in your next beta roll-up for 2.1.6?  This would solve some
problems for us on the mailman-users and mailman-developers mailing
lists, and without at least some commentary from you or Barry, I'm
hesitant to just go ahead and apply this to the mailing list server
for python.org.

	Thanks!

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755