[Mailman-Developers] Fwd: Volunteer sought to code Mailman/Plesk integration script for use by African organizations

Joe Stewart joe at cmsinfo.org
Tue Feb 8 19:00:08 CET 2005

>> For what it's worth, and for the record: for a few years now, to no
>> avail so far, I've been probing the community forums for various
>> promising forums about mailing list/forum/CMS integration:
>>
>> FUD Forum: http://www.fudforum.org
>> PHPBB: http://www.phpbb.com
>> M2F for phpbb: http://m2f.sourceforge.net
>> Simple Machines Forum: http://www.simplemachines.org
>> Mambo Simpleboard: http://tsmf.jigsnet.com/
>

> 	Of these, we know that you like FUD Forum, and m2f leaves much to
> be desired.  Do any of the others provide any integration features
> with Mailman?

phorum3 had the phorummail script to pipe mail into a post.  I asked
Brian last week and he was working on the updated one for phorum5 at
that time.  I looked and didn't see any cvs commits though.  It didn't
communicate with mailman though so subscriptions and users are
completely separated.

drupal has a listhandler module.

Joe