[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Subject_prefix doesn't get added for posts from one domain - Solved

Chris Malatesta chris at digital-waves.net
Wed Feb 9 23:15:24 CET 2005

So here is the answer,

The domain that I used to setup the mailman server used to be managed by the
domain/server that was sending the problem posts.

They still had this domain in the virtualdomain file for their qmail server.
Now why the email was even getting out of their qmail server and actually
posted to the list is beyond me as these are 2 different servers on
different networks, but just removing this domain from virtualdomains solved
the problem.

Thanks,

Chris