[Mailman-Developers] mailman email harvester

Thien Vu thien.vu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 23:28:14 CET 2005

[whoops, meant to send to the whole list]

def roster_privatize(mlist):
 mlist.private_roster = 1
 m.Save()
 m.Unlock()

Put that into your mailman/bin/roster_privatize.py and then run
withlist -a -l -r roster_privatize

Yeah I haven't tested that code but that's the rough idea.

Take a look at setting mm_cfg.DEFAULT_PRIVATE_ROSTER also.

Thien