[Mailman-Developers] Re: making Mailman CAN-SPAM compliant

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at grumblesmurf.net
Wed Feb 16 17:24:12 CET 2005

"Adrian Bye" <adrian at tasdevil.com> writes:

> Mailman CAN be as good - and better - than Yahoo Groups.  It
> doesn't have to take lots of money and resources.  Just being
> willing to accept our code a piece at a time, and encouraging
> those who contribute will go a long way towards getting there.

I agree.  I'd love to see some real movement on Mailman, but it
does seem a bit stalled.  (Note the lack of response to my recent
MM3 query).

Maybe open up the code to a few more commiters would help? But, I
don't get the impression there's much interest in letting others
have a crack at it.

I'd really like to see some serious discussion about the
architecture of mailman3, so we can get coding.

Darrell