[Mailman-Developers] Your pending subscription request to mailman-developers - more info needed, please reply ASAP (second request)

JC Dill lists05 at equinephotoart.com
Sat Jan 22 21:44:56 CET 2005

Hello,

We have set the mailman-developers list to require list admin approval
for membership requests because of a recent problem with some people
subscribing to this list and then posting messages that belong
elsewhere.  Can you please share with us your background with mailman
and your purpose for subscribing to the developers list so we can
approve your membership request?  Thanks!

This is our second request.  If we don't get a response from you within
4 days your subscription request will be rejected.

jc