Release Next Beta ? (was Re: [Mailman-Developers] [Fwd: Re: [Mailman-Announce] Mailman 2.1.6 beta 1])

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at
Wed Jan 26 01:25:38 CET 2005

I have fixed the (Re:, [prefix]) order problem and done this (AW|SV)
also. Shall I cut out beta 2 tarball and release it on my site? (If you
are busy and the problem in SF may not be fixed yet.)

Tokio Kikuchi, tkikuchi@