Release Next Beta ? (was Re: [Mailman-Developers] [Fwd: Re: [Mailman-Announce] Mailman 2.1.6 beta 1])

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Jan 26 01:47:45 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 19:25, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:

> I have fixed the (Re:, [prefix]) order problem and done this (AW|SV)
> also. Shall I cut out beta 2 tarball and release it on my site? (If you
> are busy and the problem in SF may not be fixed yet.)

I won't have time to do anything until this weekend at the earliest.  If
you'd like more time to fix things :) you can wait until then, but I
will leave it up to you!  If you do build a new tarball and still want
me to release one on SF this weekend, we'll call that one beta3 (we can
go up to 15 :).

-Barry