[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1.6 beta 1

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sat Jan 29 05:02:17 CET 2005

On Jan 28, 2005, at 9:36 PM, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
> BTW, I think I missed your 'modifications to the -help documentation.'
> Can you point the patch entry in the SourceForge tracker?

I've got Russ's modifications -- that's the stuff I haven't checked in
yet (I was busy sucessfully defending my Master's thesis in December
and a bunch of stuff fell by the wayside).  I should have it checked in
the next couple of days (hopefully later tonight), and I'll alter the
newlist stuff to match.

  Terri