[Mailman-Developers] OSCON session..

Rob Lanphier robla at robla.net
Sat Jul 16 19:41:47 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 09:37 -0700, Darrell Fuhriman wrote:
> Are any Mailman developers planning to be at OSCON?  I wouldn't
> mind having a Mailman BOF.

I'm planning on being there.  I've been meaning to reintroduce myself to
this list, anyway, so I should do that now.  Last time I posted to this
list, I was working at RealNetworks, running the Helix Community
website, which has probably 200-300 Mailman mailing lists.  I did
occasional customizations and tweaks, but hadn't yet made a substantial
contribution back to the Mailman codebase.

I left RealNetworks a month ago, and now I'm working on a project called
"Spectaclar", which is an attempt to unify user management on web apps.
Here's the website:
http://spectaclar.org

I've been mainly focused on MediaWiki and WordPress to date, but I'm
planning to get around to some Mailman integration at some point.  So,
I'd love to meet some of you face-to-face if you're going to be there.

I started a Mailman BOF page on the OSCON wiki:
http://oscon.kwiki.org/index.cgi?MailmanBof

Rob