[Mailman-Developers] Mailman and Semantic Web

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sun Jul 24 19:13:22 CEST 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 15:56, Sergio Fdez wrote:

> Then I would talk with someone about some design questions. Who are the
> developers of pipermail?

Pipermail hasn't really been actively maintained in several years.  Lots
of people have dabbled in it -- it was originally written by Andrew
Kuchling, and many years ago Jeremy Hylton did a bunch of work to
improve it, but beyond that, not much has been done.

I still think it's important for Mailman to be shipped with a default
archiver, and for simple sites, Pipermail is just fine.  Unfortunately,
this does mean that you're largely on your own if you want to make
modifications to Pipermail, although this list would be the place to ask
specific questions.