[Mailman-Developers] Fwd: [SourceForge.net Release] m2f : m2f

Tobias Eigen tobias at kabissa.org
Wed Mar 23 12:42:44 CET 2005

Dear friends,

I thought you might be interested in the fact that mail2forum, the hack
that provides phpbb/list gatewaying, has released a new 'stable'
version. Haven't tried it yet but will do so once I get back from the
nonprofit technology conference in Chicago. Sorry to be missing all the
Mailman visitors to DC - hope you have a productive and fruitful time
at PyCon DC!

Cheers,

Tobias

Begin forwarded message: