[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1.6 beta 5 released

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu Mar 24 04:47:25 CET 2005

Hi,

Sorry for the delay of 2.1.6 but a serious bug was found in the previous
beta releases. I put a final beta release before jumping up to the
release candidate. The bug is related to 'Privacy -> SPAM filter ->
header_filter_rules'. So, I want all of you, who have had brave souls to
upgrade 2.1.6 beta and who use this feature, to upgrade again to 2.1.6
beta 5.

The tarball is placed at

    http://mm.tkikuchi.net/mailman-2.1.6b5.tgz

# Sorry but it looks like I have not access to the file releases on SF.

--
Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi@ is.kochi-u.ac.jp
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/