[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-871050 ] Uncought runner exception: Empty module name

Steven G. Willis sgwillis at deepskytech.com
Mon May 2 17:39:23 CEST 2005

It hath once been written:

>UITB-Originating-Server: 194.109.24.25 (smtp-vbr5.xs4all.nl)

The email (SMTP) server at 194.109.24.25 has been documented as:

   sending unsolicted email;
   on a network that sends unsolicited email;
   participated in a coordinated attack on our network (open bounce
      relay).

You can view a direct report for the IP in question at:

   http://www.uitb.deepskytech.com/show_ip_report.php?ip=194.109.24.25

The bounces contain enough information for you to identify the
general source of the problem. You should also have enough
information to contact us directly for any details you may need in
identifying the specific problem that exists in your email
server(s)/network. Once you have corrected the problem(s) , please
notify us of this. We can then confirm that the problem(s) has been
corrected and remove the block that is in place for your email
server(s)/network.

NOTE: the issues on file from this location are simple enough to
correct. Once these issues have been corrected, please contact us
with the following information:

   IP Address(es) of SMTP Server(s) Managed:
   Host names of SMTP Server(s):
   Full Name/Role:
   Company Name (if any):
   Voice Phone Contact:
   Email Address:
   Full Snail Mail Address:

We will use this information to create an "Allow record" for the IP
addresses managed as SMTP servers by this individual/role. The
information within an Allow record is kept private within the UITB.com
system. And, once an Allow record has been created for particular IP
address(es), then any future issues we see originating from there will
result in a notification email being dispatched instead of immediate
blocking; this allows for the situation noted to be corrected before
any blocking is put into place that may possibly affect users.

Let me know if you have any questions on this or if we can help in any
way.

Cheers!

Steven G. Willis     sgwillis at deepskytech.com       866.224.3058
Deep Sky Technologies, Inc.          http://www.deepskytech.com/