[Mailman-Developers] Patch for Mail Archive mirroring

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Thu May 12 23:17:24 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

Jeff Marshall wrote:

> I have submitted a patch to SourceForge for consideration.
>
> Feature:
> - New third party archiving option that uses The Mail Archive.

I've reading your discussions and kept silent but recently urged to say
something here.  You may think this timing is the last chance that this
patch is included in the main cvs but there are many other patches which
are waiting in the SF patch area and maintained by the respective
original authors.  Incluing in the main CVS means we, Barry and I, are
resposible in maintenace of the feature and I am not moved toward
accepting the resposibility.  I'd say "no" for merging into CVS now.

Of course, Barry may have different opinion.

Cheers,

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/