[Mailman-Developers] Patch for Mail Archive mirroring

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Fri May 13 01:48:09 CEST 2005

what I did with my system was make the archiver completely separate
from Mailman -- to mailman , it's just another email address that the
admin subscribes, or not. Does archiving need to be integrated into
mailman in the first place? As opposed to, say, a place to specifiy
the URL of the archives for display?

and since we've never really had the time/energy/etc to maintain and
enhance pipermail, maybe spliting the code out and retiring it is a
good strategy.