[Mailman-Developers] Search members bug?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sat May 14 20:47:19 CEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 13:30, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> At least since 2.1.4

I think unfortunately, we're going to have to postpone fixing this until
after 2.1.6.  We /really/ need to get this release out to fix the
security issues.  I'm going to cut another release candidate in a few
minutes and barring any really severe breakage, this one will be the
version we release (Tokio, we'll put off updating the GPL notices too).