[Mailman-Developers] Informal "MEP" process, anyone? [was: PHP Wrappers?]

John W. Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Fri Nov 18 06:03:08 CET 2005

On 11/17/05 11:24 AM, "Joshua Ginsberg" <jag at fsf.org> wrote:

> 2) Ability to switch MemberAdaptors through the web interface as well as
> configure SQL queries through the web interface.

This comment led me to think "ah, most people working on the development
will be running Mailman on servers to which they have root access.  The
needs of the increasing body of CPanel installation users and other hosted
situations need to be accounted for, and that will be hard for the developer
group."

  --John (running Mailman on servers to which I have root access and never
having "sat in front of" CPanel)