[Mailman-Developers] MysqlMemberships.py

Fil fil at rezo.net
Wed Nov 23 12:38:46 CET 2005

> Unfortunately this still doesn't succeed reconnecting to the server: I get
> this traceback:
>
>   File "/var/local/mailman/Mailman/MysqlMemberships.py", line 141, in _prodServerConnection
>     if self.connection.ping() == 0: OperationalError: (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away')

A little bit of hacking makes this problem less painful, but I'm sure I got
it wrong, or it is that my MySQL server "goes away" quite a lot. I don't
know for sure, anyway, but if you're currently trying my version of
MysqlMemberships.py you might want to update

the patch is @ http://trac.rezo.net/trac/rezo/changeset/59

-- Fil