[Mailman-Developers] The Mailman FAQ wizard (temporarily unavailable)

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Oct 12 19:16:22 CEST 2005

The Python.org administrators have moved the website to our spiffy new
server, however the Mailman FAQ wizard hasn't yet been moved.  It should
be shortly.

Please try not to make any changes to the FAQ wizard for the next day or
so.  Currently, until your DNS updates, you'll be hitting the wizard on
the old machine -- at least until it gets disabled.  When the database
gets migrated, your changes may get lost.  Then you may not have access
to the new one until your DNS gets updated.

I'll send out another message when the FAQ wizard has been successfully
migrated.