[Mailman-Developers] Mailman FAQ Wizard going down temporarily...

Brad Knowles brad at python.org
Wed Oct 12 20:05:46 CEST 2005

Folks,

	We're in the process of switching www.python.org to a new
machine, and it may take a while for the DNS changes to propagate.

	In the meanwhile, we're disallowing updates to the Mailman FAQ
Wizard on the old machine, so that we can make sure we've got the
absolute latest material on the new system.

	Please bear with us.  I believe that the new machine will be a
huge improvement over the old creaky system, but it may take us a day
or two to get all the bugs worked out.

	If you run into any unusual problems, please let us know.

--
Brad Knowles <brad at python.org>          Python.org Postmaster Team