[Mailman-Developers] an issue with MySQLMemberAdaptor

Fil fil at rezo.net
Mon Oct 31 16:49:53 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm continuing my testing of the MySQLMemberAdaptor, and I found out that,
if the database is down when someone wants to subscribe (or confirm
subscription), for example, the messages are "shunted". This could be a
problem when doing maintenance.

It would be nice if Mailman could fwd the shunted messages to the listserv
administrator, so she can decide what to do with it (i.e., reinstate the
connection, and unshunt the files -- not just forget that the shunt
directory exists).

-- Fil