[Mailman-Developers] LDAP-based list

Patrice Albaret patrice.albaret at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 22:08:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

I m currently using the LDAP-connector developped by Martin :
http://webserver.offal.homelinux.org/LDAPMemberAdaptor/V3.0/LDAPMemberAdaptor/

I've modified it for being usable with very large LDAP directories
(rebuilding an adress instead of making an ldap request for each
member).
That's not the point.

My problem : the member list seems just right through the web
interface or even the bin/list_members script at all time (updating
when the ldap group is updated etc...).
But in fact, the changes in the delivery list are effectives only
after a restart of the mailman processes ...

The list seems cached... maybe in the config.pck file ...

Any hint to solve this problem ?

Regards