[Mailman-Developers] XMLRPC interface

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Apr 5 09:22:38 CEST 2006

At 4:25 PM +0200 2006-03-29, Rafal Krzewski wrote:

>  We (http://caltha.pl) are currently developing a Java-powered WWW
>  application for group collaboration (http://cyklotron2.cyklotron.org).
>  The application includes (among others) discussion forums.

	There is already a fair amount of information in the FAQ Wizard
about integrating Mailman with web forums, and I think there may also
be some information there about XMLRPC.

	Before you get started doing too much work integrating Mailman
into your Java environment, have you read all those entries?

>  My question at this point is whether this is the appropriate list to
>  discuss mailman-xmlrpc specific topics, or should these be taken to
>  somewhere else perhaps a dedicated list should be created at
>  http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=mailman-xmlrpc ?

	This list is where the core Mailman developers will be watching
the various development related discussions, and I know that some of
them are very interested in the XMLRPC stuff.

	I would suggest keeping these discussions on this list until you
are recommended to move them somewhere else by one of the core
developers (e.g., someone like Barry, Tokio, Mark, etc...).

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755