[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-Users] Sender field

Dallas Bethune dallas at dreamhost.com
Fri Apr 28 20:47:55 CEST 2006

What I have noticed is most of our Outlook users are confused by the
presence of the word 'bounces' in the From field more than they are
annoyed at the way Outlook deals with the Sender header.  When they
see 'bounces' they assume something went wrong.  For our uses just
changing that list-bounces address to something less ominous looking
would help.

	Dallas