[Mailman-Developers] Inactivity deletion of maillist users ?

Joshua Ginsberg jag at fsf.org
Thu Jan 12 17:33:32 CET 2006

Perhaps an interesting compromise might be to add to config.pck a key
"last_post" whose value is a dictionary of email:time 9-tuple pairs.
That way, folks like Erling could write a script to go ahead and do this
fu, and it might be an interesting metric for other purposes as well.

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <jag at fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator