[Mailman-Developers] Hi! I'll be your intern for the summer :)

Ian Eiloart iane at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 15:09:44 CEST 2006

--On 20 June 2006 19:01:16 -0400 emf <i at mindlace.net> wrote:

>>    d) When creating an list, I'd like to be able to choose an umbrella
>> for it to live under, and have it inherit privacy settings from that
>> list.
>
> This is great; I'm not sure I can do all that without writing a fair
> amount of under-the-UI code.

:) Maybe not.

How about this for extra:

1) Display a list of ALL members - just their names and addresses.
2) Delete ALL the list members with one click - OK, and maybe a confirm
dialog!

The aim here is that I can completely change the list membership (through a
delete-all and mass subscribe) before sending a mailing. The reason is that
I have some users who maintain lists outside of Mailman. I'd like them to
be able to take advantage of other Mailman features.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex