[Mailman-Developers] bulk subscriber changes

emf i at mindlace.net
Thu Jun 29 18:46:56 CEST 2006

Ian Eiloart wrote:

> Yes, that sounds good. I'd be uploading a list of addresses to be synced
> with the current membership.

Great! I'll go this route.

> Erm, perhaps. It would still be nice to be able to delete all the
> members, though. For example, I can bulk subscribe a list of people. If
> I then notice that I've subscribed them to the wrong list, it's a pain
> to get them unsubscribed.

Yes, I very much want mass-manipulation :) as well. In addition to bulk
unsub, I'm extending the membership management thingy to allow for
iterative searches (preserving existing results) so that you can quickly
get to a set of email addresses you'd like to perform some operation on.

~ethan