[Mailman-Developers] SoC: status update

emf i at mindlace.net
Thu Jun 29 18:58:18 CEST 2006

Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
> Hi Ethan,
>
> Since you are working on Web Interface, I have an important
> suggestion/request on the charset we use.

We will use UTF-8 exclusively on WUI, with the caveat that I will be
sniffing any charset information contained in emails and attempt
displaying (individual) emails with the charset referenced.

Pretty please, I need to set up a copy of someone's translation
toolchain; can someone using OS X or Linux as their work operating
system work with me to get an *exact* replica of their toolset?

I want to make translating as painless as possible but from what I can
tell so far gettext is very low level and I suspect that people use more
than just it to translate... am I right?

~ethan