[Mailman-Developers] bug in mailman-2.1.7/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py and HTML generation

g dev+lists at humph.com
Thu Mar 2 17:42:18 CET 2006

Sorry, I mixed up the options with list subscription page, the list
subscription page is fine, as it uses mm-digest-question-start/end to
comment out the digest section and they are parsed correctly by
listinfo (apart from a possible extra 'not'), but in the options page
the digest section is not enclosed and the options.py file does not
parse the mm-digest-question-start/end values anyway. I see that an
error message is returned in the page when the digest mode is
prohibited, but I guess most users will not notice it.

On 2 Mar 2006, at 17:05, g wrote:

>      if not mlist.digestable or not mlist.nondigestable:
[...]