[Mailman-Developers] [Mailman-checkins] SF.net SVN: mailman: [8041] trunk/mailman/Mailman

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Sep 28 09:10:43 CEST 2006

At 10:57 PM -0700 9/27/06, Carson Gaspar wrote:

>>  Or is there some way I'm missing that would allow us to segregate
>>  some domain traffic to Mailman's LMTP server and other traffic to
>>  Postfix's standard transports?  What about Sendmail?
>
>  Shouldn't be an issue with postfix. From the default postfix transport map
>  template:

Sendmail should be able to do something comparable, although I have
not yet looked at the documentation to see just exactly how you'd
implement that.  Certainly, looking up addresses in a variety of
database types is not a new idea.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.