[Mailman-Developers] Templating the interface

Aaron Crosman ACrosman at afsc.org
Fri Apr 27 22:53:49 CEST 2007

Since Barry suggested that conversation about improving the mailman GUI
should be moved here, I thought I'd take a minute to ask a couple
starter questions.

First, let me say, that I'm willing to do some of the work on this part
of the project. In the organization I work for (and run mailman for) the
biggest complaints I hear revolve around the interface, and the lack of
control over the design, so I'd love to see a proper template system in
place.

That said, I'm not clear where this project stands.  I've been reviewed
the summary from last summer's SoC work, and while that's given me some
idea of what was done, I don't have a good sense of how and where to get
started on helping.  Can you all offer some suggestions about what I can
do to be helpful and contribute?

Aaron