[Mailman-Developers] dkim-signature headers

Joe Peterson joe at skyrush.com
Wed Feb 7 04:12:39 CET 2007

With DKIM, according to my understanding, you are supposed to treat a
"bad" sig the same way you'd treat "no" sig.  So it would neither help
nor hurt to have a bad signature; it would be like having none (or a
missing sig).

Personally, I think DKIM would be a whole lot more effective and
powerful if we *could* treat bad sigs as bad.  Also, I think there is
danger of people reacting to bad signatures negatively.  Personally, I'd
eye a failed sig with a more suspicious eye than no sig.

					-Joe