[Mailman-Developers] How can I reload mlist data from SA database

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Sat Mar 10 07:07:15 CET 2007

Barry,

>> Other than that, I think I've checked with i18n plain text message
>> deliveries for both regular and digest.  Still to go are mime
>> multipart
>> messages and archives.
>>
>> I've also added a comment on Testing Mailman 2.2 wiki page how to test
>> run the 2.2 code.
>
> Thanks, and I saw your recent patches.  One thing we should be extra
> careful about is to include unit tests for anything we fix.  I really
> want to improve our test suite so having test that cover the things
> you change are really important.  I'm also trying to be very diligent
> about keeping the test suite working.  Eventually I'd like to
> integrate our stuff with one of the Python community buildbots.

Ok, I will try to contribute test codes as well as the i18n fixes in the
main codes.  BTW, I realized I might have messed code and some tests
fail.  Do you want password scheme to be called by ENUM or TAG.  I saw
the default scheme in Defaults.py is string and changed to be called by
TAG but it made test_passwords.py to fail.  I think we can change the
test code like so:
class TestPBKDF2Passwords(TestPasswordsBase):
     scheme = 'pbkdf2'

Thoughts?

> Thanks, and I hope you haven't wasted your entire spring vacation
> waiting for me to respond! :)

Never mind.  The new semester starts in April. :)

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/