[Mailman-Developers] Should we move to Bazaar?

Edward Elhauge ee at uncanny.net
Thu May 3 00:31:26 CEST 2007

Hi Barry,

Would you compare Bazaar to GnuArch (tla):
    http://www.gnuarch.org/arch/

Is your Bazaar a different branch of Arch?

I ask because I've used tla a lot and liked it. On the Arch page
they have the main Arch repository as:
    http://bazaar.canonical.com/

* Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote on [2007-05-02 15:09]:

> I'm very encouraged and excited by all the interest from developers
> who want to get involved in the Mailman project.  I've always wanted
> to broaden the sphere of developers beyond the current core three
> (though I can't say enough about the great job Tokio and Mark do).  I
> think this is a good time to ask whether we should move from
> Subversion to Bazaar <http://www.bazaar-vcs.org> for our source code
> revision control system.
---end quoted text---

--
        Edward Elhauge <ee at uncanny.net>
"The life which is unexamined is not worth living." -- Plato