[Mailman-Developers] Should we move to Bazaar?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue May 8 21:42:23 CEST 2007

On 7-May-07, at 11:37 AM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Here is my current thinking, and I'd like to know what you all think
> about this.  Andrew created the mondernize_21_webui branch and
> applied the xhtml and css patches to it.  We could conceivably keep
> these changes very conservative, i.e. just u/i and *possibly* the top
> 3 new features.  Then we'd release this as Mailman 2.2 and rename the
> really advanced work Mailman 3.0

+1 assuming that this means we can just use CSS directly and don't
need any weird work-arounds for those old colour settings!   When
updating the version number makes life that much easier, it's
definitely time. :)

In the interest of making it happen soonest, I'd be happy if we just
released just with the new UI rather than trying to choose other
features at this point, but that's probably just my bias showing
through.

  Terri