[Mailman-Developers] Interacting with mailman remotely through APIs / wrappers

Joshua 'jag' Ginsberg jag at fsf.org
Wed May 16 15:47:58 CEST 2007

Hi Ben --

Back last year Joseph Tate of rPath and I cobbled together an XMLRPC
interface for Mailman 2.1.7 -- it has been running on lists.gnu.org and
gplv3.fsf.org since then.

This month I've been porting it to 2.1.9, filling out the interface to
handle moderation requests, and writing unit tests for the interface.
The code will probably get released in a working state this week. When
it does, I'll announce it here.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to write me off-list.

Cheers!

-jag