[Mailman-Developers] GNU Mailman Site Redesign

Satoshi Tanabe stanabe at uwo.ca
Wed Apr 9 06:28:04 CEST 2008

Thanks Barry for your comments and thoughts. I waited for your reply :-)

Several comments on what you said:

* I used gedit to create all the html files, so "pages being build
using non-free software" is not an issue at least with my part.

* As you pointed out, which Wiki to use, whether to use a non-free
wiki service, and which content should be placed in the wiki site all
remain an issue.

* All color scheme is defined in the CSS file, so changing the color
scheme should be trivial. (And no, I'm not insisting using green
instead of the current color scheme :-) It just happened to be.)

* Thanks for the comment on the Jira no longer being an option. I'll
update that part.

- Satoshi